UAE VAT Registration
If you are a new business or an existing one registering for VAT we offer reliable and cost effective VAT registration services. While registering for VAT, it is essential to know whether your business has reached the minimum requirements set by the federal tax authority of UAE. Choosing us to register your business for VAT minimises risk of application rejections on the basis of irrelevant informations. We ensure that with solid experience and expertise your VAT registration journey a success till FTA issue your VAT registration certificate.
Who can apply for VAT registration in UAE?
A business can register for VAT if, taxable supplies and imports exceed the mandatory registration threshold of AED 375,000.
else, register voluntarily if their supplies and imports are less than the mandatory registration threshold, but exceed the voluntary registration threshold of AED 187,500.
or, a business may register voluntarily if their expenses exceed the voluntary registration threshold.
Documents required for the VAT registration in UAE
- Business Trade License or Commercial License copies
- Passport copies of the owner or partners of the company mentioned on the license
- Emirates ID of the owners/ partners of companies (as per the business license)
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Complete Company Address
- Company Representative Contact. a point-of-contact from the company with email, number, and other contact details.
- Company Bank Details including IBAN
- Details other commercial entities of the owners/partners (if any)
- The income statement for the last 12 months (Signed & Stamped by the owner or the manager)
- Amount of the expected revenue, turnover, and expense for the next 30 days after VAT
- To specify if any kind of export or import activities carried by the company (if any)
- Provide the custom code along with the copy of Dubai Custom Code Certificate (if any)
- Indicate names of all GCC countries the company has business relations
- Specify if your company would like to be registered as a tax group number for all the entities or separate tax numbers for each.
- Provide a detailed description of the experience of business.